- 200ml double cream
- 50g sugar
- 50g chopped almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 150g of fresh white cheese
- Mix the cream with 50g sugar and cheese. It is important that all ingredients are well chilled.
- Once thoroughly mixed, increase the power of the mixer or blender until the mixture thickens like whipped cream.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the cheese mousse. Divide the cheese mousse into containers and let stand a couple of hours.
In a saucepan, melt the remaining sugar over a low heat until golden brown.
- Make little patterns of caramel on a piece of greaseproof paper. When solidified, use it to decorate the mousse.
- Add a few chopped almonds at the last minute.
Let the mousse set in a fun-shaped molds.