- 1/2 kg. fine couscous
- 3 fillets of sole
- 3 fillets of sea bass
- 2 carrots
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cube fish stock
- Virgin olive oil
- Peel and finely chop the onions and garlic. Saute in 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the lower couscous pot. When browned, add sliced carrots, peeled and sliced tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Cover completely with water and simmer.
- Mix the couscous in a bowl with a cup of water, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix well and steam in the upper strainer couscous pot. Steam for 20 minutes and mix again, as above. Then steam for 30 minutes and remove.
- The second time you’re mixing the couscous with oil and water, add the coriander, minced parsley, a pinch of cumin powder and the fish stock cube to the simmering vegetables and simmer over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Then add the fish fillets, season with salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes. Transfer the couscous to serving dishes, top with fish fillets and bathe with the cooking broth.