- 1 package filo pastry (you can freeze any leftovers)
- 50 gr. walnuts
- 50 gr. shelled pistachios
- 500 gr. Greek yogurt
- Honey (optional)
- 200 gr. sugar
- 200 gr. water
- Rose petals
- A few drops of rose water
- Dash of grenadine
- 4 individual molds
- For pastry molds, make a roll of pastry and cut into strips about 2cm long. Then cut each strip into 3. Cover the pastry with a damp cloth to prevent drying.
- Coat the molds with margarine and begin to cover with pastry layer by layer, two at a time, brushing each with margarine and sprinkling with polenta to get a more crisp finish. Put in the oven at 180 º until golden brown.
- For the jelly, combine water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- When the syrup is warm, add a few drops of rose water and a few drops of grenadine for color. Add some rose petals and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt with nuts. And the chopped pistachios. Add, if desired, one or two tablespoons of honey.
- Fill pastry molds with the yogurt mixture and cover with rose jelly.