- Noodles – super fine and short
- Large prawns or scampi
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 Garlic
- Fish stock
- Tomato sauce
- In a paella pan, sauté the finely chopped onion, garlic and peppers.
- When the vegetables start to soften, add the diced sepia. Simmer for a few minutes and add the noodles, a teaspoon of tomato sauce and saffron.
- Stir everything and add a good ladle of fish stock and when the broth has evaporated, add a little more if necessary.
- Add the peeled prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes. Let ithe fideua dry out a bit and serve.
- You can also cook in the oven for the last five minutes.
Fideuá can be served with a dollop of garlic mayonnaise.