- 1 sheet of filo pastry
- 4 dates
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 banana
- 2 level tablespoons shelled pistachios
- 350 ml. oat-based beverage
- Heat oven to 180 º C.
- Cut the pastry sheet in four. Put a date in the center of each square and close up to form a little parcel. Tie up with a piece of thread or string and brush with melted butter. Bake until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- For the shake, peel the banana, cut into pieces and put it in the blender. Add the chopped nuts and oat beverage. Blend well and serve in glasses.
- Serve immediately with parcels of dates.