- 3 bananas
- 1 lemon
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp chestnut honey
- Large raisins
- 1 tbsp flax oil, cold pressed (Optional)
- Peel and chop the bananas into slices; sprinkle with lemon juice to avoid browning.
- Mix cottage cheese with flax oil and a little honey.
- Assemble: a slice of banana, cottage cheese, another banana slice and so on until the pinxo can stand up. Add a raisin at the end and then cover very lightly with honey.
- It is ideal for breakfast, a snack or a dessert.
- Chestnut honey is the rich in iron.