- 500 g of fatty liver
- 125 gr of hazelnut praline
- 125 gr chocolate, 70% cocoa
- 100 gr butter
- Cocoa powder
- 50 ml truffle oil
- Dice and sauté the fatty liver.
- Once cooked, blend with the praline and truffle oil. Next, melt the chocolate in a bain marie and add along with the butter.
- Season with salt if necessary and put the mixture into small molds or one large mold.
- To make removing from the molds easier, it is better to freeze the molds previously. Once out of the molds, keep the terrine in the refrigerator. When serving, sprinkle with cocoa powder.
INO Masia serra, d.o. Empordà