- 4 duck confit
- 250g green beans
- 1-2 fennel bulb
- 2 tender onions
- Skin from 1 orange
- Skin from 1 lime
- 1 pink grapefruit
- Salt and pepperOlive oil
- Remove the skin from the confit and set aside, remove all the meat and separate the strands with your hands.
- Chop the onion and the fennel, salteé on a frying pan with olive oil, when the onion is translucid add the duck meat, briefly salteé and check the salt and pepper.
- Put the meat into the molds pressing, set aside in the fridge until it is cold. Wash the green beans and remove the ends, cut in julienne and scald for a few seconds.
- Place the duck skin in a frying pan over a low heat with a weight on top until it is golden brown and crispy. Mark the duck timbale on both sides on a frying pan and put into the oven at 200º for a minute to finish heating it up, remove the molds carefully.
- Salteé on a high heat the green beans, season. Serve the duck over a base of salteé green beans, with the crispy skin, some pink grapefruit segments and the orange and lime skins.