Makes approximately 20 bite size bits
Or 6 – 8 cup cakes
- 200g Cornflakes (or any cereal handy)
- 200g raisons without pips or any dried fruit or nuts you like
- 250g Honey
- 300g dark cooking chocolate
- Mix the cornflakes, dried fruit and honey together making sure the honey coats to the cereals and fruit.
- Simmer a pan of water on the stove and place the chocolate in a Pyrex bowl on top to allow the chocolate to melt. When the chocolate has completely melted pour over and stir into the cereal and honey slightly crushing the cornflakes.
- Then spoon the mixture into cupcake holders or flexible ice cube holders then put into the fridge to set.
I prefer using the ice cube trays as they are the perfect bite size treat! Cornflakes are not the only option of cereals you can basically use whatever you have in the cupboard, i.e. ricecrispies etc.