- 150 g yogurt – goat or sheep
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 150 g rice flour
- 25 g ground hazelnuts
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
For the topping:
- 250 g pitted dates
- 150 g of almond cream
- 50 g of shelled pistachios
- Some peanuts or hazelnuts coated with chocolate.
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Mix the yogurt with the brown sugar and eggs. Incorporate ground hazelnuts and sifted flour with baking soda and salt.
- Prepare molds for cup cakes and place in baking holder. Pour some batter into paper cups, filling to 3 / 4 full.
- Put them on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until, when pierced with a toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile grind the dates (if necessary add a little hot water to improve the ground), remove and mix with almond cream.
- Leave in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once cooked the cupcakes, let cool.
- Cover with the cream of dates and almonds and spread over chopped pistachio nuts and a chocolate peanut.