- 110 g of organic soy margarine
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 organic eggs
- 100 ml of oat drink
- 110 g of fine wheat flour
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the "topping"
- 400 g soy cream mount
- shredded coco
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
- Cream margarine and brown sugar, add eggs one by one mixing well as you do so.
- Add the oat drink.
- In a separate bowl sift flour, cocoa powder , baking soda and salt. Add the flour, mixing well but not beating.
- Prepare muffin molds to fit the molds and placed inside paper (the classic muffins). Pour some batter into paper cups filled up 3/4 full.
- Put them on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until when pierced with a toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile mount soy cream (usually already sweetened) and keep it in the fridge.
- Once cooked the cupcakes, let cool and serve.
- Cover with soy cream and spread over coconut