- 4 fillets of cod 150g each
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g clams
- In a saucepan or a frying pan, sauté the garlic in the olive oil without letting it brown then add the parsley and the cod and allow to simmer for 4 minutes shake the pan around to allow the juice of the cod to mix with the sauce.
- Add the clams and then slightly increase the heat for 2 minutes until they open. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Never overcook fish because it looses it taste quickly