- 4 desalted cod loins
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- For the béchamel sauce: 6 tablespoons of flour, 50 gr. butter, 250 ml. milk
- 200 gr. tomato sauce
- Olive oil
- Peel potatoes and cut them into thin slices. Place the potatoes in a baking dish with the sliced onion and garlic. Add salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 180 º C until the potatoes are cooked. Reserve.
- Prepare a bechamel sauce with flour, butter and milk. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Fry the cod in a pan with oil over a medium heat.
- Place the tomato sauce at the bottom of a serving dish, and top with potatoes and cod. Top with the bechamel and sprinkle with cheese. Grill and serve hot.