- 500 gr. of ground beef
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 250 ml. milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 50 gr. raisins
- 1 truffle
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- Saute the finely chopped onion. When it begins to brown, add minced meat, sliced truffle and grapes or prunes. Cook everything through and add a teaspoon of flour to bind and a dash of milk. Season and reserve.
- Cook the pasta and fill the cannelloni with minced meat and reserve.
- In a frying pan, melt a knob of butter, add one tablespoon of flour and slowly pour in the milk until you have a smooth white sauce. Season and reserve.
- Cover a baking tray with tomato sauce, arrange the cannelloni on top and cover with the bechamel sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese. Cook in the oven at 190 º for 10 minutes. Serve fresh from the oven.
Slice the rest of the truffle and sprinkle over the cannelloniA young, crianza or reserva red