- 250 ml. milk
- 30 gr. fresh yeast
- 75 gr. sugar
- 75 gr.. butter
- 2 eggs
- 500 gr. flour
- 250 gr. chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 200 gr. butter
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk and reserve.
- * Mix the softened butter with the eggs and sugar. Add to yeast and fold in the sieved flour gradually, beating as you go. Add a pinch of salt.
- Let the dough sit for half an hour. Then roll out to a depth of 1/2 cm.
- Cut into doughnut shapes and allow to sit for one hour at room temperature.
- Fry over a low heat, then dry and allow to cool.
- Mix the chocolate with the butter, and melt over a bain marie. Coat the doughnuts. Allow to cool.
* Many baking recipes call for "softened" butter, or room temperature butter. It’s easier to mold.
Decorate your doughnuts with whipped cream or white chocolate.