- 75 g butter
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 75 g sugar
- 200 g flour
- 1 egg
- 10 g vanilla essence
- 30 g corn flour (cornstarch)
- 10g bicarbonate
- Pinch of salt
- 100 g chocolate, chopped
- D iced candied ginger
- Take the butter out of the refrigerator and leave it for a while at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugars and warmed butter with your fingers.
- Sift the flour with the baking soda and cornstarch. Add this gradually while stirring constantly to the butter and sugar. Then add the salt and half the chocolate Let stand for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
- Line a baking tray with silicone paper. Make little balls with the above dough and press down on them slightly to form the cookies. Sprinkle the remaining chopped chocolate and candied ginger on top.
- Bake the cookies at 180 ° C for 7 minutes.
These cookies are much tastier when freshly made. Serve with vanilla ice cream on top.