- 1 kg. boiled octopus
- 250 gr. chickpeas
- 2 onions
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1 potato
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet or hot paprika
- Olive Oil
- Cut the octopus into 2 cm pieces.
- Add the previously soaked chickpeas to a saucepan of boiling water with a whole onion, the bulb of garlic and potatoes.
- While the chickpeas are cooking, prepare the sautee.
- Finely chop the other onion and green pepper and fry with half glass of olive oil. When transparent, remove from the heat and once they’ve cooled slightly add the paprika.
- When the chickpeas begin to soften, remove the potato, onion, and garlic.
- Peel the garlic and mash everything very well, then add everything back into the pot, – the octopus, the sautee and the mash. Cook for 10 minutes and serve.