- 2/3 c. oil
- 1 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 c. freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 chicken-bouillon cubes, crushed
- 6 small garlic cloves, mashed
- 6 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- 12 tsp. coarse black pepper
- 3-4 tsp. red pepper (ground or flakes)
- 3 tbs peanut paste
- 3 small onions
- 5-6 chicken legs
- Make the marinade by combining all the ingredients (except the chicken and onion)
- Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, and let it marinate overnight.
- At some point, turn the chicken over.
- Heat oven 180ºc
- Slice onions finely and add in dish with chicken.
- Add cup of water to dish and place in oven
- Cook on medium heat for 40-50 mins.Adding water now and again, to keep chicken moist.
- Serve with rice and green salad.