- 1 kg. chicken breast
- 4 onions
- 8 tomatoes
- 100 gr. almonds
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Olive Oil
- Peel the almonds and toast in a frying pan with a little oil.
- Dice the chicken and fry in 4 tablespoons of olive oil. When the chicken is slightly browned, lower the heat and allow to simmer in its juices for a further 20 minutes.
- Now peel and chop the tomatoes, peel and chop the onion and add to the chicken. Also add the saffron, salt and pepper and let simmer for a further 50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Put the chicken on a serving dish, add the cinnamon and honey let it stand for a few minutes.
- Pour the cooking juices over the chicken and top with the almonds.