- 250 gr. sugar
- 250 ml. water
- 250 ml. cava
- Rind of 1 orange
- 10 egg yolks
- 4 sheets of gelatin
- 380 gr. semi-whipped cream
- Make a syrup with sugar, water and orange peel.
- Beat egg yolks until doubled in volume, remove the orange peel from the syrup and add the yolks in a steady drizzle, stirring constantly.
- Place the receoptacle in a bain marie and stir a few more minutes until the cream thickens. Remove from heat and continue beating until cool.
- Heat ¼ of the cava and dilute in pre-hydrated gelatin. Add the rest of the cava, stirring constantly.
- Add the yolk mixture, stir gently and fold in the cream semi-whipped. Reserve covered in refrigerator 4 hours.
- Place some berries on a serving dish and top with mousse. Garnish with orange peel powder.
For the orange peel powder:
- Peel several oranges, making sure to remove all the white parts. Put the peel in cold syrup and dehydrate about six hours at 65 º. Then blend to a fine powder.