- 300 g skinless white grape
- 50 g sugar
- 250 ml of brut cava
- Lemon juice
- 4 egg yolks
- 130 g sugar
- 10 sheets of gelatin
- 420 g of whipped cream
- Seed and wash the grapes and put them in a saucepan with the sugar and 4 tablespoons of water.
- Bring the to the boil, lower the heat and simmer 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. For the mousse: Soak the gelatin sheets and heat the cava with the juice.
- Whisk the egg yolks with sugar until very light in color, and then slowly drizzle in the hot cava.
- Heat in a bain marie, stirring with wooden spoon until the it thickens. Add the softened gelatin, stirring until dissolved and let cool.
- When the cream has cooled down, gently add the whipped cream with a spatula.
- When serving, put some grapes at the bottom of the cups or glasses and fill with mousse and decorate with candied grapes.
To make candied grapes, choose a large and tight fruit, wash, dry them and roll in lightly beaten egg white. Coat in sugar and place them on a plate lined with baking paper and allow to dry in the fridge for an hour.