- 500 g of ricotta
- 300 g of carrots
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 250 g of rice or quinoa flour
- 2 organic eggs
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Steam or boil the carrots until tender. Puree and allow to cool
- Mix the ricotta with carrots, flour, eggs in a bowl with a little sea salt and nutmeg into a dough.
- Sprinkle some flour on a work surface. Knead the dough gently and roll into a ball. Cut the ball into small pieces, around half a centimeter across, and scratch them lightly with a fork. You may have to add a little more rice flour to the work surface, but just enough to prevent sticking.
- Bring water to the boil, add salt and a batch of gnocchi. When they start to float, remove from water. Continue cooking the rest in batches.
- Once you’ve strained off all the gnocchi, heat a splash of olive oil in a frying pan and saute with a handful of fresh herbs and a pinch of salt. Serve immediately with slivers of parmesan.