- 4 racks of goat ribs
- 100 ml. honey
- 30 ml. soy sauce
- 1 500 gr. jar of cooked potatoes
- 1 head of broccoli
- 50 ml. olive oil
- 200 gr. seasonal mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 apples
- Cut the ribs into chops, brush with a mixture of honey and soy sauce, and place on a baking tray. Roast at 190 º C for 10-12 mins.
- Saute the mushrooms in a hot frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil, and the whole cloves of garlic, apple, cooked potatoes and broccoli. Saute for 3-4 mins.
- Serve with caramelized ribs. Add a pinch of salt and pepper before serving. You can also add vegetables to the oven while the meat is cooking.
Serve on a platter to share.
You can also use chicken wings or thighs.