- 1 packet of cannelloni pasta
- 250g seasonal mushrooms or
- Handful of grapes
- 1 glass of sweet wine
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 dash of olive oil
- 150g of minced pork
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 teaspoon flour
- Cook the cannelloni and leave to stand in ice water.
- Saute half an onion and half a leek. When they begin to brown, add 200 gr. of chopped mushrooms and the minced pork. Stir fry and add a teaspoon of flour and half a cup of beef stock and allow to thicken.
- Allow the thickened filling to cool.
- Fill the cannelloni with the filling. Now prepare the topping sauce. Chop the remaining onion and leek. Saute in a splash of olive oil until brown and add the grapes, a teaspoon of flour and a glass of white wine. Allow to reduce for a couple of minutes and serve over the cannelloni.
Spread the cannelloni out on a cloth, allowing each sheet to overlap half of the next one. Spread the thickened filling on top. Then roll up the cannelloni.Red that’s rich and flavorful on the palate with some acidity and intense fruitiness. Lingering finish. Toasty notes with some hints of dark fruit and coffee. For example Gran Fontal 1999 Bodegas Fontana, D. O. La Mancha made from Tempranillo.