- 36 large kale leaves
- 500 gr of carrot diced into small pieces
- 600 g of very small mango pieces of cauliflower
- 60 gr brown sugar
- 60 gr of lemon juice
- 800 gr onion
- 30gr of garlic
- 12 gr grated ginger
- 8 gr of gray salt
- 60 gr parsley
- Fresh coriander, freshly chopped
- 200 ml of virgin olive oil
- 100 gr of hiziki seaweed cooked and sliced
- 200 gr of artichoke hearts and cooked
- 250 gr of cooked brown rice
- 250 g cooked chickpeas, loosely chopped
For the sauce:
- 200 gr of cooked pumpkin
- 50 gr of rice vinegar
- 120 gr onion
- 10 ml of virgin olive oil
- 1/2 g citrus juice
- 1/2 gr thyme
- 1/2 gr Ground black pepper
- 5 g garlic
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Saute the carrot and kale together, in several batches. Strain leaving the oil in the pan. Reserve.
- In the same oil, add the sugar. Caramelize it stiring non-stop with a spatula. Once it has turned golden, deglaze with the juice of lemon. Evaporate.
- Add the onion. saute until the juice of the onion evaporates.
Add garlic, ginger and salt. saute until they have turned clear
- Remove from the heat, add the chopped parsley and chopped coriander.
- Once it has cooled, add: the cooked hiziki and the cooked and sliced cooked and cut artichoke hearts
- Remove, season to taste and reserve.
- Add the vegetables, cereals and legumes.
- With this mixture, fill the cabbage and reserve.
For the sauce:
Add all the pickling ingredients and cook for 10 minutes. After that time, Blend the mixture in a food processor, season to taste and strain through a chinois with a stencil (filter). Reserve.
Para la salsa:
- Add all the pickling ingredients and cook for 10 minutes. After that time, Blend the mixture in a food processor, season to taste and strain through a chinois with a stencil (filter). Reserve.
- Olive oil
- Fine aniseed herbs
Grease the center of a roasting pan. – place the 3 “farcellets” onto the pan . Brush with oil. Heat and gratin. Heat 70 gr of sauce per serving. Finish off with a dash of olive oil and fine herbs.