For the brownie:
- 250 g of water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or a vanilla pod open)
- 140 g of sunflower oil not refined
- 300 g wheat flour
- 400 g brown sugar
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 100 g walnuts, finely chopped
For the chocolate mousse:
- 300 g of chocolate
- 240 g of tofu natural
- 160 g of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C Mix on one side the water, vanilla and oil, and the other the remaining ingredients. Then mix them until well blended.
- Pour into a mold 40 cm x 20 cm and bake for 30 minutes.
- To find out when ready pierce with a toothpick the center of sponge cake and remove, check that it is totally clean.
- Remove, unmold and let cool to room temperature, then keep in the refrigerator.
- To prepare the mousse, melt chocolate bano marie at 50 ° C. Reserve.
- On the other hand mix tofu with maple syrup, then add the melted chocolate.
- Remove brownie from refrigerator and put onto the mousse
- Chill in the freezer.
- Serve very cold.