- 400 g small cuttlefish
- 400 g giant prawns, peeled
- 400 g bomba rice
- 100 g pureed tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 4 packets squid ink
- A few saffron threads
- 2l. fish stock
- Cut the prawns and the cuttlefish into squares.
- Heat some olive oil in a paella pan. When hot, add the cuttlefish and prawns and sauté slowly.
- Add the minced garlic along with the tomato and paprika. Fry lightly and cover with stock.
- Then add the squid ink, saffron and salt to taste. Let it boil for five minutes.
- Add the rice, sprinkling it evenly around the pan, and cook for approximately 20 minutes.