- 180 g wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 g of soy margarine bio
- 100 g brown sugar cane
- 1 egg bio
- 80 ml of soy drink
- Half cup of mashed banana
For the "topping"
- 200 g of oat cream
- 200 g of black chocolate bio
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 20 g flaked almonds
- Heat oven to 180 ° C
- Sift flour with baking soda and cinnamon.
- Cream margarine with sugar and egg. Add the soymilk and mashed banana. Shake to mix the dry ingredients.
- Prepare molds and place in baking holder (the classic cupcakes). Pour some batter into paper cups filled up 3 / 4 full.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until when pierced with a toothpick comes out clean.
- During cooking, prepare the rows of chocolate: chop the chocolate and place in a bowl. Heat the cream with sugar until it ei dissolved.
- When you reach the boil, pour over chopped chocolate and let stand a few minutes. Then mix thoroughly and let cool.
- Once cooked, let cool and serve.
- Cover with chocolate cream and scatter the flaked almonds.