- 300 gr. “Bomba” rice (famous local Mediterranean rice)
- 400 gr. cuttlefish
- 400 gr. cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 l. fish broth
- Olive Oil
- Cut the cauliflower into small floretes and sauté in a casserole dish with the oil. When it has slightly browned, remove from the dish, leaving the excess oil.
- Clean and chop the cuttlefish. Sauté them in the same casserole dish. When they begin to turn golden brown, add the cauliflower and paprika, stir then pour in the stock.
- Bring to boil and add the rice.
- Then add the saffron, salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes over a medium heat, stirring occasionally to keep it from sticking. Salt to taste half way through. Remove from the heat and allow to stand for 2 or 3 minutes then serve.