- 450 gr. Paella rice
- 250 gr flaked and desalted cod
- 400 gr. chopped cauliflower
- 1 bunch of tender spring garlic
- ½ teaspoon of saffron
- 700 ml. water
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 240ºC.
- Meanwhile, sauté the sliced garlic in an earthenware casserole with 200ml of olive oil, then add the cauliflower and cod.
- Stir in the rice then add the paprika. Still stirring add the water; do not allow the paprika to burn. Then add the saffron. Bring to the boil, stirring all the time.
- Put in the oven and cook for about 30 or 40 minutes, depending on the texture of the rice
- Allow it to stand for 3 minutes then serve.