- 400 gr paella rice
- 400 gr loin of pork
- 100 gr fresh “chorizo”
- 1 green pepper
- 2 big tomatoes grated
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1.5 l stock (or water)
- Olive oil
- Fry the pork loin (diced and slightly salted) in an earthenware pot with oil.
- When browned, add the green pepper cut into julienne and sauté over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced “chorizo” and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the grated tomato and sauté a few minutes, until it changes colour.
- Sprinkle with paprika, stir and add the rice. Stir again and cover with hot stock or water.
- Cut a head of garlic in half and place it in the middle of the pot and put in the oven at 250ºC for 30 minutes.