- 4 baked potatoes
- 100 grs smoked cod
- 8-10 black olives chopped
- 3 grated tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprig of parsley finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (Fan 180º/Gas 6).
- Scrub your potatoes and pat dry. Then, prick several times with a fork and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake directly on the oven shelf for 1-1:30h, until soft inside.
- Slice the cod into small pieces mix with the chopped black olives and grated tomato.
- Pour over a tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste. Reserve.
- Slice the baked potato and mash the flesh with a fork.
- Spoon the filling onto the potato.