- 2 Golden Delicious apples
- 1/2 tablespoon apple juice concentrate
- 1 glass fresh orange juice
- Half teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Wash the apples well. Cut the bases off so they can stand up straight. Remove the tops but leave the stems intact. Pour a teaspoon of apple concentrate into the hole in the top. Mix half the orange juice with cinnamon and pour over the apples. Bake until tender: about 30 minutes.
- To make the sauce, remove the tops of the strawberries. Slice and beat with the remaining orange juice and honey.
- Once the apples are baked, allow them to cool. Serve in soup plates or bowls, topped with the red sauce.