- 250 gr. Thick noodles (nr.4)
- 500 gr. Uve baby clams (or 500 gr. Uve clams or 500 gr. Uve cockle)
- 1 clove garlic and chopped parsley
- 1/2 glass of cava
- 150 gr. mangetout
- 50 gr. Piquillo pepper (can)
- Virgen extra olive oil
For the chopping:
- 200 gr. Ripe tomatoes
- 10 gr. garlic
- 3 gr. parsley
- 30 mi. Dry sherry
- 10 gr. shallot
- One hour before cooking, put the baby clams in a bowl covered, if possible, with sea water. Alternatively, put them in a solution of 21 water and 70 gr. salt, to clear the shells from the sand.
- Put the tomatoes, garlic, parsley, sherry and shallot in a mixer and chop finely. Pour the mixture into a pot with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper and sauté 5 minutes.
- Add 1 1/4 l. of boiling mineral water and let it cook another 5 minutes. Strain and reserve.
- In the pot with a little olive oil, fry lightly the mange tout cut into rhombus forjust 1 minute. Do the same with the piquillo pepper cut into strips and save for later.
- In the same pot, add 1 I. of broth, let it boíl and then throw in the noodles with a pinch of salt. Let it cookover médium heat for 5 minutes, and another 4 minutes over low heat.
- 3 minutes before the noodles are ready, sauté the chopped garlic and parsley in a pan with a splash of oil, then add cava and baby clams and stir until they open up, then pour on a warm píate. Add mangetout and pepper to the pan and let it cook for 30 seconds longer.
- Pour the baby clams mixture back into the pot, stir and season to taste. Serve with the noodles.