- 1 endive
- 2 artichokes
- 1 fresh sausage
- 2 cuttlefish
- 1 bunch of wild garlic
- Cayenne pepper 1
- Olive oil
- 1 bunch of chives
- Salt flakes
- Clean the artichokes and cut them into quarters, fry them in plenty of olive oil until crisp and set aside.
- Cut the sausage and sauté in a pan with a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil until cooked through. Reserve.
- Clean the cuttlefish and cut into cubes, now sauté them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt until thoroughly cooked.
- Place the endive leaves and escarole served on a serving dish then place the cuttlefish, artichokes and sausage on top. Serve with the garlic sauce.
- In a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil sauté the finely sliced garlic with the chili then when soft serve on top of the prepared dish.
As an alternative you can fry 2 cloves of finely chopped garlic until golden to offer a crunch to the preparation and if you don’t wish to fry the artichokes boil them instead as a healthy variation.