- 500g lamb (back) lean and diced
- 90g of olive oil
- 400g frozen peas
- 6 artichoke hearts
- 1 onion
- Finas hierbas
- 3 cloves garlic
- Slice the onion very fine
- Put the onion and garlic in oil over low heat until golden brown
- Add meat and brown on the outside stirring.
- Cover the meat with water. Add salt, pepper and herbs, bring to the boil. Simmer for one hour.
- You have to add water so as not to boil dry. After an hour the meat must be tender. If it is still tough more time should be left perhaps 15 to 20 mins.
- Then add a pint of water and bring to boil. Put peas, artichokes, salt and pepper.
- Cook 20 minutes over low heat until the artichokes are tender.
- You can add a teaspoon of Harissa and cumin.
- Before serving, add chopped coriander.
If you don't like coriander you can use parsely