- 1 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon + 2 pinches
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 apple
- 100 g of natural yogurt
- Preheat oven to 180º C.
- Mix one tablespoon of sugar with cinnamon and pepper.
- Cut the apple in half, remove the pips and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Then place on a baking tray, cover with half a glass of water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat the yogurt with two pinches of cinnamon and the rest of the sugar.
- Serve the apples warm with the sweetened yogurt.