- 300g organic white flour
- 3 teaspoons organic yiest
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150g brown rice syrup
- 150g apple juice
- Zest or juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons sunflower or grapeseed oil
- 150g apples, cut in small chunks
- 75g cup raisins
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat oven (180ºC) and oil molds.
- Mix flour with the yeast, cinnamon and salt.
- Dissolve in another bowl the oil, brown rice syrup and apple juice.
- Add the flour and mix unti you have a smooth mixture.
- Add apples and raisins.
- Fill molds with the muffin mix and bake for 20 minutes.