- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Put the beans into a bowl and mash them up with a fork.
- Finely chop garlic and onion and add to the beans.
- Chop cilantro till you have roughly half a cup.
- Mix paprika, chopped cilantro, oregano, olive oil to taste, salt and pepper until flavors are well blended.
- Gradually add bread crumbs to the mixture and knead. Fry over a medium heat in a frying pan with a little oil and serve however you like.
Serve this delicious burger with caramelized onions, barbecue sauce and raw spinach in a crispy bun.