- 125 gr. tofu
- 50 gr. green beans
- 2 small baking potatoes
- 4 small aubergines (eggplant)
- 4 mini corguette (zucchini)
- 4 mini carrots
- 4 green asparagus
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 4 mushrooms
- 4 small yellow and red peppers
- ½ yucca
- ½ sweet potato
- 4 mustard leaves
- 4 beet leaves
- 200 gr. millet
- 60 gr. crispy onion dehydrated (from a health food store) – optional.
- Hazelnut oil
- Sunflower oil
- 60 gr. margarine
- ½ teaspoon of mustard
- Curry powder
- ½ orange
- Whole brown breadcrumbs
- 4 c/c sesame salt (gomasio)
For the coffee crumble. Sandy texture (optional).
- 50 gr. margarine
- 50 gr. wheat flour
- 40 gr. fructose
- 25 gr. powder coffee
For the tofu
- Chop the tofu into cubes.
- Mix the mustard, grated orange skin, melted margarine and curry. Then coat the tofu
- with this mixture and cover with bread crumbs. Set aside.
For the coffee crumble. Sandy texture (optional)
- Sift the dry ingredients into the margarine and mix it all together. Leave it in the
- refrigerator for 1 hour. Then cut into small cubes and bake for about 20 minutes at 160º.
- Sear all the vegetables under a grill or in a pan. Set aside.
- Sweet potato and yucca chips.
- Cut the sweet potato and yucca into thin strips, sprinkle with flour and fry them with
- plenty of sunflower oil. Dry them on paper towels and season with “gomasio”.
For the millet
- Toast the millet in a saucepan then cover with hot water and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain then Sauté with a little hazelnut oil and the crunchy onions.
Assembling the dish
- Place the millet on the bottom of the dish, add a little bit of the coffee crumble,
- the vegetables and the chips, finally add the beet leafs and mustard. Fry the tofu in
- sunflower oil until crispy and place over the vegetables. Season with hazelnut oil and a bit
- of “gomasio”.