- 60 g of whole-grain cookies
- 60 g walnuts
- 60 g vegan margarine
- 500 g of strawberries (with stems removed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 50 g agave syrup
- 3.5 g of agar agar powder
- 100 g of natural yogurt (or natural soy yogurt)
- 100 g soy whipping cream
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Crush up the
- cookies with the nuts in a blender or put them in a bag and smash them with a rolling pin.
- Blend both ingredients with margarine and spread the mixture over the base of a 20 cm diameter cake mold .
- Cool the fridge.
- Wash the strawberries and 200 g of them aside for decoration.
- Put the strawberries in the bowl of a blender, add the syrup (reserve one tablespoon) and lemon juice and blend until you have a puree.
- Cover the agar agar with water in a saucepan. Boil for 30 seconds, stirring continuously.
- Remove and mix with strawberry puree.
- Mix yogurt with whipped cream and fold it in carefully to the puree. Pour into the mold and cool in the fridge till sets. About 15 minutes before serving, chop the remaining strawberries and put them in a bowl with a spoonful of agave syrup. Spread them on top of cake, and garnish with mint leaves.