- 4 apricots, peeled and halved
- 75 gr. sugar
- 50 ml.water
- 50 ml. Amaretto di Saronno liqueur
- 50 gr. butter
For the almond milk:
- 100 ml. water
- 50 ml. cream
- 150 gr. raw almonds
- For the almond milk, blend all the ingredients together and keep in the refrigerator for about 12 hours. Run through a sieve and reserve.
- Prepare a caramel with sugar and water. When it acquires the desired color, stop the cooking by adding the Amaretto. Add the butter and apricots Stir until cooked. Reserve.
- Place an halved apricot on each plate and bathe in the cooking juices.Put the milk on the side and garnish with almonds and almond blossoms.