- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 bunch fresh mint (with large and small leaves)
- 1 bunch fresh basil (with large and small leaves)
- 500 ml. water
- 100 gr. sugar
- 1 egg
- Boil the water with 50 gr. sugar. Blanch the smaller mint and basil leaves for 20 seconds, remove and cool in ice water.
- When the cooking water is lukewarm, blend the herbs until it turns green. Freeze half of this water and in the other half, blanch the thinly sliced apple.
- Dip small shoots of mint and basil in the egg white and coat with sugar. Let them dry at room temperature to crystallize.
- In the bottom of the dish, put the blanched apple. Top with scraped slushy. And crown with crystallized herbs and some fresh leaves.