- 300g softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 300g chestnut flour
- 1g baking powder
- 250ml whipping cream
- 30g sugar
- Forest fruits such as wild strawberries,redcurrants and blueberries
- Mint leaves
- Pink peppercorns
- Mix the butter and the sugar together.
- Add the eggs one by one to the mixture
- Combine the chestnuts flour and baking powder together, and add to the mixture.
- Spread the mixture out in a 30cm baking tin that has been greased and sprinkled with flour.
- Place the baking tin in the oven , covered with aluminium foil , and allow to bake for half an hour at 160 degrees.
- Remove the foil and cook uncovered for a further 15 minutes.
- Whip 200ml of cream with 30g of sugar and place in a piping bag.
- Choose the best of the red fruit .Wash drain it, and dry on kitchen paper.
- Cut the pastry into thin triangular shaped slices.
- Pound the pepper corns and mix them with 50ml of partially whipped cream to make creamy sauce .
Pinot Noir de Maria Casanovas – D.O. Cava Perles Roses de Naveran – D.O. Cava