For the ice cream:
- 500g strawberries
- 250g fresh cheese (Quark or ricotta)
- 150ml evaporated milk
- 120 icing sugar
- The juice of ½ lemon
For the pine nut arrows:
- 30g flour
- 30g butter
- 40g pine nuts
- 2 egg whites
- To make the ice cream, wash the whole strawberries with the stem intact, then drain and chop, removing the stem. Freeze them without piling them up to much.
- To make the arrows, mix the egg whites and melted butter at room temperature. Add the flour and finely chopped pine nuts, enduring that all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Divide up the dough into 3 parts. Place each one in between 2 Silpat baking mats, and using a rolling pin, roll them out until very thin.
- Bake them in a 160 degrees oven for 3 minutes, then remove the mat from the top and cut into arrows shapes. Return to the oven at the same temperature for another 10 minutes and the will come out golden and crunchy.
- Make the fruit salad whit an assortment of your favorite seasonal fruit. Cut everything into small pieces and dress whit the juice of a lemon and some sugar.
- Just before serving the dish, liquidize the frozen strawberries, the fresh milk, the evaporated milk, the lemon and the icing sugar together in a thermomix or a blender.
- Scoop ball of ice cream over the fresh fruit salad and stik some of the pine nut arrows into each ball.
Vi dolç natural de Bàrbara Forés – D.O. Terra Alta MR Montain Wine de Telmo Rodriguez – D.O. Málaga