- 500 ml. milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 espresso coffees
- 2 mangoes
- 200 ml. orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom water
- 200 gr. sugar
- Boil the milk over a medium with cinnamon and orange peel.
- Once the milk is boiled, gently fold in 100 gr. sugar and the egg yolks.
- Bring the milk back to the heat, beating continuously. When the milk begins to thicken and just before starting to boil, remove from heat. Add the coffee and allow to rest. Meanwhile, boil the orange juice with the remaining sugar until its volume is reduced by half. Reserve and cool.
- Once coffee cream has cooled, add to a siphon and charge at level 2. Add a couple of tablespoons of orange blossom water to the orange juice when it has cooled.
- Add mango cubes to a serving glass with a spoonful of orange sauce and coffee foam.
If you don’t have a siphon, beat 3 egg whites till they form stiff peaks and mix in with the coffee cream. Allow the mousse to rest before serving.