- 500 gr. chocolate (70% cacao)
- Gardenia jelly
- Szechuan flowers
- This is a difficult recipe, but here it is for the most daring cooks.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie at 37ºC until the completely melted. Pour some of the chocolate into the molds and let cool.
- When the chocolate has solidified again, fill the mold with the gardenia jelly and a quarter of the Szechuan flowers. Top with remaining chocolate.
- Allow the chocolates to cool and remove from molds. Store the chocolates in a cool, dry place.
You can also buy ready-made chocolate capsules for subsequent fillingCava or champagne.