- 150 g of semi-whole flour
- 100 ml of beer
- 200 ml of oat or soy beverage
- 3 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 lemon
- Sea salt
- Unrefined olive oil
- 1 white radish
- 4 radishes
- Put the flour into a bowl and gradually add the beer while mixing with a wooden spoon.
- Then add the oat beverage and spices, salt and pepper. Add the turmeric and mix well. Leave this batter for a half hour in the fridge.
- Wash the salad ingredients, grate and mix. Heat the oil in a skillet .
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices and dip in the batter.
- Then immediately fry for a few minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Drain well on absorbent paper.
- Serve with the salad and radishes, and a few slices of lemon.
A fry is fine from time to time, and to make more it digestive, here we have added a little turmeric to the batter and accompanied it with radishes and a little lemon.