- 2 onions, cut in half moons.
- 3 white turnips, cut in big slices.
- 2 zuchinnis, peeled and cut in slices.
- 1/2 cauliflower , cut in small flowerettes.
- Olive oil
- Unrefined sea salt
- Chives, chopped
- Saute onions in a big pot with some oil and a pinch of salt during 10 minutes.
- Add turnips, zucchinis and cauliflower and saute all vegetables some more adding more salt.
- Put the lid on and reduce heat to minimum.
- Cook during 40 minutes, adding more water if necessary.
- Blend vegetables and add water to get the texture required.
- Serve with chopped chives.
A great evening recipe, warming and relaxing for a cosy night