- 8 rice paper wafers (4 if large)
- 1 large carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 200 gr. red cabbage
- ½ daikon (Japanese radish) small
- 1 small cup of dulse or wakame seaweed
- 1 package fresh enoki mushrooms
- 100 gr. smoked tofu
- 1 cup soy sprouts
- Soy sauce
- Peel carrot and daikon. Cut into thin juliennes along with zucchini and set aside.
- Julienne the red cabbage, blanch in boiling water for one minute and cool in ice water.
- Hydrate the seaweed in warm water.
- Sauté the mushrooms for one minute in oil.
- Slice the tofu into strips.
- Heat a little water in a low saucepan, hydrate the rice wafers in the hot water, remove and place on a damp towel.
- On top of each wafer, place a layer of red cabbage, a handful of julienned vegetables, some mushrooms, seaweed, strips of tofu and soy sprouts.
- Roll up each wager carefully trying not to break it. Repeat until finished.
Serve with soy sauce.